PA is an innovation and transformation consultancy with over 2,800 experts in a range of services and capabilities. Our team includes more than 100 specialists in higher and further education.
We help institutions design and deliver change in strategy, people, process, data and technology domains as they seek to deliver their objectives in a rapidly changing world. We encapsulate our approach as “bringing ingenuity to life”. With experience in working in over 30 universities in recent years, we bring a deep understanding of the objectives and culture of higher education. Recent clients include UCL, Salford, Nottingham, UEL, Cambridge, Oxford Brookes, Manchester, Cranfield, Durham, The Open University, and Birmingham.
Our work includes:
- Institutional strategy
- Organisational design and operating models
- Digital student experience transformation
- Research management transformation
- People change and transition
- Digital strategy
- Sourcing and procurement strategy and support
- Student record systems, CRM and ERP design, implementation and change
- Digital systems build and implementation
- Cyber security
- Process improvement and automation
- Mergers, alliances and partnerships.
We’re also well-known for our papers on university transformation and our well-respected annual survey of vice-chancellors.
Legal status Limited company
VAT registered Yes
Phone Lia Shaw, 020 7333 5398 firstname.lastname@example.org