4Sciences Group Ltd is a UK-based business supporting Higher Education development and research excellence.
4Sciences Group specialises on:
Institutional development for emerging and changing institutions
- Organisational and strategic development
- Creating governance and policy frameworks
- Research capacity building
- Creating research support functions
- Change management
Business development for research and enterprise operations
- Building grant and industrial research portfolios
- Supporting the development of international collaboration as equitable partnerships
- Reviewing and restructuring operations
- Supporting research system implementation
- Supporting the whole research lifecycle including project development, proposal & partnership development and bid submission, awards & contracts, project delivery & operational management, outputs & publications (including Open Access), stakeholder & business engagement, impact development and assessment, enterprise and innovation
Advisory work to funders, government and third sector organisations
- Market analysis and conducting studies
- Monitoring and Evaluation of projects
- Tailored workshops and coaching
4Sciences Group was founded by Silke Blohm.
Silke, a trained Physicist and Social Scientist, brings together more than 25 years of experience in institutional development and governance of universities worldwide, as well as special expertise across the whole research lifecycle, detailed knowledge of Higher Education and its funding environment with vast international expertise and cultural sensitivity based on first-hand experience living and working overseas as well as project-based work across the globe.
Silke has held director-level roles at universities in three continents.
Silke has founded 4Sciences Group to provide a vehicle that enables sustainable development and growth of organisations in Higher Education.
Legal status Limited company
VAT registered No
Phone +44 (0)7791 150032