CHARLOTTE LIVINGSTON specialises in collaborative strategic planning, with particular expertise in
- Integrated strategic planning
- Strategic briefing for capital projects
- Master planning
- Estate strategy and space management
- Complex problem solving through collaborative workshop formats
- Organisational decision making
- Option appraisal
- Benefits identification
- Business Case development
- Capital Planning for Estates
- Visual thinking
- Change management
- Agile workplace change
- Development of estates vision, mission, objectives, critical success factors
- Policy development
- Process Mapping and design
- Continuous improvement
- Performance Management & KPIs
- Staff and student engagement
- coaching and mentoring.
In considering the fields of research and student experience there is almost always an estates or facilities related element with which Charlotte has been involved in her 20 years in Higher Education.
Well-connected in the sector, Charlotte has a select number of mentees, and is currently working with AUDE and HESMG in developing best practice in strategic space and estate planning. She loves to invent new processes, and workshop formats to crack tricky problems collaboratively. She is energetic, eloquent, engaging, and usually fun to work with.
Embedding knowledge, expertise and capability in her clients and across the sector is a priority.
The company previously traded between 2014 and 2018 as Reasoning Space Ltd with a number of clients including Russell Group and post 92s. Charlotte has also been employed at the University of Warwick, University of Oxford, Solent University, Gloucestershire University and Oxford Brookes.
Oh, and in a former life she worked in manufacturing and knows how to make Maltesers, and Crunchy Nut Cornflakes!
Legal status Limited company
VAT registered No
Phone +44 7712 651557