EdAd understands all the issues surrounding education. We are a team of four consultants, Dr Liz Bell, Paul Featonby, Andrea Robertson and Rachel Wallace, who have substantial experience of working at senior levels within the higher education sector in admissions and policy roles, including expert knowledge of the UCAS system as well as other admissions systems. We are passionate about supporting the education sector to survive and thrive in complex, challenging and fast changing environments. We have immense combined policy, commercial, operational and technological experience which will enable your organisation to make the most of its potential.
We have worked with university and college clients on the following:
- Review and redesign of admissions policies and procedures.
- Definition of optimum student journey.
- Analysis of demand for current and potential new courses.
- Evaluation of student recruitment marketing materials.
- Appraisal of community engagement.
- Review of CMA compliance.
Our clients have included:
- Blackpool and the Fylde College.
- Cardiff Metropolitan University.
- University of Gloucestershire.
- Oak Hill College.
- United Colleges Group.
Do get in touch. You will find us very easy and fun to work with!
“EdAd worked with us to fully understand our aspirations and ambitions as a theological college. They have provided us with great insight and expertise on both legislation and best practice that are relevant to admissions policies, processes and student engagement.”
Dan Strange, Acting Principal of Oak Hill College
Legal status Limited company
VAT registered No