Invisible Grail is here to help universities and their people connect more deeply with their purpose. Using creative facilitation techniques, we work with individuals, teams and institutions to build cultures based on collaboration, develop strategies that speak to social purpose and enable all to lead to their full potential.
In partnership with our clients, we help people to:
- Forge successful relationships with the people they work with
- Unite teams around a shared purpose
- Have engaged conversations about what matters most and make change happen
- Deepen connections with students, partners and the community
Examples of projects include:
- Bringing the social professions together online with London Metropolitan University
- A student experience leadership challenge with the University of Derby
- Developing collaboration across the College Education Strategy Group with the University of Exeter
- Unlocking a new narrative for the Community Engagement Teams at the University of Limerick
- Executive Team Development with the Faculty of Business and Law at the University of Portsmouth
- Strategy 2025 development with Heriot-Watt University
- A strategic narrative for the Department of Social Responsibility and Sustainability at the University of Edinburgh
We are a small family of experts in leadership and communication. Our approach focuses on designing and delivering experiential and interactive programmes that support and stretch participants to unlock deeper and more sustainable professional development. We deliver our programmes online, blended or face-to-face. Since we launched in 2017, we’ve worked with over 1,900 people from 67 universities in all mission groups across 2 continents.
What drives us:
We’re driven by making a sustainable, positive difference to people’s lives at work. As a for profit, but purpose-led organisation, we’re particularly focused on unlocking leadership, capacity and appetite for projects with social purpose. We believe that higher education has an essential role to play in building a better world, and it’s our ambition is to help create a global higher education sector that is more sustainable and collaborative. One where its people work together more freely, communicate more easily, and depend upon one another more readily.
Legal status Limited company
VAT registered Yes
Contacts Contact Dr Paul Gentle, Academic Director (email@example.com) or Louise Clifton, Director of Marketing, Communications and Operations (firstname.lastname@example.org) to find out more.