Lee Martin is an experienced consultant for Higher Education systems’ implementations and business process improvement. Lee has managed and contributed to major projects since 2017 mainly focussing on the introduction of change and improvements to efficiency of student-centred operations for clients including UCL, University of Kent and the University of Oxford, utilising the potential of staff and systems to:
- Improve the experience of Postgraduate Research Students as a result of regulatory changes
- Expedite, automate and improve communications to applicants for study
- Develop change management strategies, testing and training plans for the implementation of new ways of working as a result of system and organisational changes
- Increase confidence and reliability in systems to support major changes to HE Business operations.
- Enable student online registration and changes to registrations.
Lee has worked in the Further and Higher Education sectors for over 30 years and has a range of experience with stakeholders within Executive, Registry, student recruitment and IT Services on short and longer-term complex projects.
Legal status Limited company
VAT registered Yes
Phone +44 (0)7946 588633