Neil Casey is a higher education consultant with over three decades of experience at senior levels in UK institutions. More recently Neil has worked with the Quality Assurance Agency as a reviewer, as a Quality Manager and on specific projects including development and operation of audit methodologies for the Hong Kong University Grants Committee. His areas of expertise include academic quality and standards, degree awarding powers, academic policy and regulations, learning and teaching, partnerships, governance effectiveness, and engagement with external review bodies.
Neil Casey Associates has successfully completed projects with a range of higher education institutions including universities, specialist arts institutions, further education colleges and alternative providers. Neil works with a number of other specialists, identified according to their strengths, the project and client needs.
Previous assignments have included:
- Advice on degree awarding powers application and assessment;
- Preparation for QAA review and OfS registration;
- Development and review of academic regulations;
- Drafting learning, teaching and assessment policy;
- Effectiveness review of committee structure;
- Development and closure of collaborative partnerships;
- Governance effective review.
Neil has extensive experience of providing expert advice and guidance, developing capability, and delivering projects for all types of HEI, nationally and internationally.
Legal status Limited company
VAT registered No