Pareto Thinking was established by Jenny Jenkin in 2023 to provide expert advice and support to Universities and education providers. Jenny brings thirty years of experience in the HE sector, spanning Senior Executive roles in new and old Universities, project management, change management and transformation, governance, regulation, adjudication, culture change, EDI and student experience/support.
Jenny is a leadership coach and facilitator and specialises in supporting women and under-represented groups to achieve their goals and thrive in the workplace, particularly at times of transition. She offers expert interventions to enable individuals and groups to develop and grow based on their own unique strengths, capabilities, experiences and aspirations.
If you have an urgent requirement but lack the capacity or expertise to resolve it quickly and effectively, Pareto Thinking can help.
Recent examples of work completed include:
- governance effectiveness reviews (and implementation),
- meeting OFS registration requirements,
- review and reshaping of professional services,
- Strategy development and implementation including education and student experience strategies,
- leading EDI strategy development and implementation,
- resolving conflict and trust breakdown between teams/stakeholders,
- working with commercial private HE providers to develop effective operational partnership arrangements,
- process review of academic administrative systems,
- implementing new antibullying and harassment systems, policies and procedures.
Legal status Limited company
VAT registered Yes